Monday, May 23, 2011

magazine monday.

i have a mild obsession with magazines. i totally hoard them. until the stacks get way too high for my tiny apt and then i have to purge them. but not without thumbing through them first. because of this, i've managed to build quite a collection of magazine tears over the years. so, i'm going to start sharing them on "magazine mondays" ! these are from my collection that is currently on my cork board ...
happy monday!

photos: various magazines (i'll try to start keeping better track so i can give appropriate credit)

3 comments:

  1. brilliant idea. way to use the saved up shrapnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the hair in the 3rd picture and the jacket in the 6th is amazing!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I just came across your blog and I fell in love with it! It's spectacular! I love your style! Check out my blog and follow if you like it, I promise to do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    See you soon, kisses!

    ReplyDelete