Wednesday, September 7, 2011

i heart.

what i'm loving lately ...

college football season - go bucks !
my new Nike Free runners - first pair of nike running shoes (that i actually run in) since 8th grade
Dirty Dancing - it's just so good
 toasted bagels ... i usually don't toast them but i did this past weekend and loved it (not that i should be eating bagels often)
my J.CREW Edie tote in black - classic but cool (and holds all my stuff!)
my Nike watch - now i actually know how fast and far i'm running
roasted vegetables - chop up a variety of vegetables, drizzle with coconut oil, sprinkle with seasoned salt and throw them in the oven for a while ... an easy and healthy dinner
my Levi's denim cut-offs. i got them a size bigger so they're loose and i've been wearing them all the time. and i'll definitely be wearing them all year round, with opaque, black tights in the colder months.
p.s. see more denim cut-offs here.

happy hump day!

3 comments: