Thursday, November 3, 2011

one year.

happy one year anniversary (on 10/30 so my post is a few days late) to my sister, kristin and my brother-in-law, sean!!

some of my faves from the weekend in jamaica last year ...


 
 

i cannot believe it was already a year ago that we all ventured down to Negril, Jamaica, hung out at Tensing Pen for a long weekend with awesome people and celebrated their big day. kristin and sean were lucky enough to spend their first anniversary at Tensing (and lucky enough to miss the snow storm we had in the northeast this past weekend!). i wish we all could have gone back with them, that place is so amazing.

congrats to K and sean on their first year of marriage!

for those of you that missed my posts earlier this year, check them out here and here. happy day!

photos: sean flanigan, erik clausen

1 comment:

  1. happy 1 year to K & S! that was the best weekend ever. great pics, byrdie! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete