Friday, November 18, 2011

vegetable pot.

i was JUST talking about this pot (the one on the left in the below photo) the other night (because it's currently sitting on my windowsill in the kitchen), telling my bf we need to figure out what to do with it because it's just awesome and has been around forever. and then i saw it in a home featured on Design Sponge. hilarious! sisters and lady - we're not the only ones that have it!


some friday links ...

check out this cute, rainy wedding.

and umm, these bridesmaids?! the tights, the shoes ...

how cool are these crystal ornaments?

adorable advent calendar idea.

where i want to stay when i go to paris (someday) ...

happy friday ... have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That pot is the best. I meant to ask you about it the other night when I was at your apartment. I didn't know you ended up with it. It reminds me of childhood. Never get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete