Friday, December 2, 2011

gift guide: byrdie!

merry friday! i hope you've been getting some good gift ideas this week!
drum roll (never gets old) ... see below for my picks ...

1. this gold bird bowl would make such a pretty and interesting centerpiece


2. i've loved this calendar necklace ever since i first saw it years ago. it's perfect to commemorate a special date (they have cool wrap bracelets also)


3. the cartier love bracelet is on my dream wish list. it's something i would wear everyday and have forever


4. baggu has awesome products in great colors. i love this pretty, metallic pouch - perfect for gifting


5. a fun, bright coffee table book that's great for kids and adults


6. i'm always a sucker for sequin. this party dress would be so fun for holiday parties (although, my sister actually ordered this before she knew it was on my gift guide (great minds!) and it's very slim, as in, shows every single curve (or lack thereof) ... )


7. i could totally use an ipad or a macbook to easily jam in my handbag without weighing me down


8. i've always been a fan of this fun New York skyline dinnerware


9. this argan oil moisturizing stick is without any junk like parabens, fragrance, etc and perfect for multiple uses


10. a sleek, functional (and bright) suitcase to make travel easier


 i'm headed to a holiday party tonight with one of my best lady friends and putting up a christmas tree in our apartment tomorrow with my bf (and let's be honest, probably watching christmas vacation) ... festive weekend ... tgif!

No comments:

Post a Comment