Wednesday, January 11, 2012

i heart.

what i'm loving lately ...

gold (24K gold plated) bracelets from american apparel ... i have a few and they've been a great addition to my arm parties ...
my black leather, studded Zara bag ... i love it ...
 champagne with club soda and lemon ... it cuts the champagne a bit and it's light and crisp ...
cashmere camel scarf (courtesy of my sister, kristin, who gave it to my sister meg, who didn't want it so i snagged it) ... i've been wearing it almost everyday because it's a great size and so warm ...
oaxaca ... a great little spot in brooklyn that has tacos, burritos, etc and the best green salad that i'm obsessed with ...
metallic nail polish from american apparel ... i've been wearing the silver ...
my bf's j.crew pullover sweater (poor guy has barely gotten to wear it because i wear it so much). similar style shown below (as it's not available online) ... check out J.crew for more styles ...
my new coffee table book ...
the real housewives of beverly hills ... so bad but so good (doesn't really coincide with #12 on this list, but oh well) ... 
 
my Vanessa Amalia mini mustache necklace ...
my little, cheap, neon pink notebook from the drugstore ... i always have it in my bag to jot down to-do lists, notes, ideas, etc ...
i borrowed my sister's buff headband over the holidays and it was great. i'm definitely going to order a couple. it's perfect for work outs or weekends around the apt ... you can wear it many ways - as a head band, scrunch it big or small, wear it around your neck during colder runs (and it comes in tons of colors and patterns) ...

happy hump day!

photos: google, yours truly, vanessa amalia

1 comment: