Friday, March 9, 2012

plaid squared.

polo button-up (old. like, YEARS old. from my sister, kristin), fluxus leggings, dolce vita wedges, urban outfitters bag, bf's friend's button-up (top layer), american apparel headband, casio watch, various jewels, ikea chair

this button-up is amazing (thank you, kristin, for buying it in high school!) - it's so soft and over-sized (it's definitely a men's shirt ... hmmm... sensing a pattern here??) and easy to throw on with leggings. layering another plaid takes this look to the next level. and yes, that's rose champagne in my hand in the first photo ... gotta have some bubbles once in a while!

p.s. check out Lonny tomorrow for my cameo and pages full of interior inspiration !!

happy friday!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't buy the plaid shirt. I actually "borrowed" it from a boy and loved it so much that I never gave it back... hehe
    Now that you made it look so good maybe I need it back?

    ReplyDelete