Friday, April 13, 2012

sister weekend.

as i mentioned, my sister, meg, was in town last weekend visiting my sister, kristin, and me (wish our oldest sister, lauren, could have been here also!). we had a blast, as usual ... we ate, drank, laughed, shopped ... it was an awesome weekend.

my outfit: t-shirt: vintage. cardigan: j.crew. jeans: the limited. shoes: steve madden (similar). belt: j.crew (similar). hat: h&m. bag: zara. arrow necklace and long necklace: thanks to stella & dot! bracelets: F21, miansai, mono & me, thanks to stella & dot! watch: timex. sunglasses: ray-ban.

and..... i need a tan. meg told me i'm greenish pale, which i think means i look like an alien, so that's cool. i love this t-shirt - it's so soft and comfy. and i love navy and black together, such a cool combo. happy friday, have a fun weekend!

photos: kristin sanders brady, arnel andrada

No comments:

Post a Comment