Friday, September 21, 2012

street style.

last weekend in cincinnati, my sister meg and i went out one night downtown ... i was spotted by two gals from a street style blog, rohs st., and they featured me on their blog! check it out here and see the photos below ... 

top: j.crew (similar). hoodie: american apparel. shorts: abercrombie (similar). shoes: steve madden (similar). bag: claire vivier (similar). hat: vintage.

if you saw my flea market post, you might notice that i'm wearing the same shirt and shorts ... for night, i added booties, a hoodie (because it was a little chilly), a hat and switched to my claire vivier clutch.

happy friday! after a busy day of walking coterie (a big trade show in NYC), with my awesome friend allison from ladybird (columbus, ohio) and a day of catching up on work, i'm happy to be staying in tonight. tomorrow i'll be going for a morning bike ride, watching some college football and hopefully checking out the brookly flea market ... sunday i'm shopping with a client then planning for our upcoming paris trip (ahhh!) ... have a great weekend!

p.s.? pinning? follow me on pinterest for fashion (and other) inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment