Monday, November 26, 2012

gift guide: undeclared panache.

happy monday! i have a fun week lined up for byrdie! each day i'll be featuring a carefully curated gift guide from different bloggers to give you plenty of gift giving ideas for everyone on your list ... happy shopping! and stay tuned for my guide on friday! 

today's picks are from my stylish friend, Lauren, who is a newlywed living in New York City. she has worked in the fashion industry for seven years as a handbag designer and started Undeclared Panache in 2008 to channel her inspirations for other facets of a fabulously styled life ...


1. Gold Clip Lamp ($49) - Never can have too many adorable little project lamps and I love that this one adds a little extra pop of gold.

2. Leopard Driving Gloves ($138) - Ever since I got a Vespa, I have become more of a glove enthusiast. These leopard gloves are so chic.  

3. Valentino Rockstud Tote ($2195) - It's tough to justify a big handbag purchase, but the Valentino Rockstud tote bag is a classic I could eventually pass down to my daughter. 

4. Lg Square Glass Shadow Box ($34) - I love these personalized glass display boxes. Could store jewelry or treasures on your nightstand or desk.  

5. Living Etc. ($80.50) - The British magazine, Living Etc.magazine has been a favorite of mine for a while. I am always so inspired by the bright colors and quirky European style. I hope Santa can deliver it to me once a month.  

6. Statue of Liberty Sweater ($39) - Always attracted to a kitschy itarsia sweater, I can't resist one with the Statue of Liberty from Uniqlo.

7. Leather iPad Envelope ($79) - I'm late to the i-pad party, but I'd love to come in, even if it's just for the amazing accessories, like this monogrammed leather folio.  

8. Cheers Letterpress Coasters ($26) - I'm crazy about these "cheers" letterpress coasters. They would look so cute with my new china. 

9. Brush Set ($60) - At least one gift is out of practicality. I am desperate for a new set of make-up brushes.

10. Black Watch ($35) - A sleek, minimal watch would look great next to a stack of bangles.  

1 comment:

  1. i need new makeup brushes too!! and love the ipad case!

    ReplyDelete