Wednesday, November 7, 2012

more paris adventures.

sweater: old navy (similar). striped shirt: j.crew (similar). shorts: levi's. shoes: steve madden. bag: vintage. sunglasses: ray-ban.

montmartre and saint ouen flea market were this day's activities. the views were awesome from the sacre-coeur and there was so many goodies at the flea market (it was a bit pricey though). i layered a striped long sleeved T under my sweater, tights under my denim cut-offs (a go-to for fall and winter) and my wedge sneakers complete the look. 

happy wednesday!

to help with the Sandy recovery by donating to the red cross, click here.

photos: arnel andrada

1 comment:

  1. LOVE ME!!! that's my favorite tag! I used to have a collection of photos of them from all over the world shot on my phone, and then my phone got stolen...so i don't...have them...anymore. ! ps sweet pics- take me with you next time!! xx

    ReplyDelete