Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012.

happy 2013! 

2012 was a great year ... i transformed byrdie into a personal style blog which has been a challenge but so much fun ... i went on some awesome trips including a family beach vacation, LA and Paris ... worked on building my styling business which i continue to do ... built and launched my website - www.brynsanders.com ... collaborated with Allison of Ladybird to design a tote bag (sold exclusively at Ladybird) ... my boyfriend and i had our Brooklyn apartment made-over by the talented Michelle Adams of Lonny (see here if you missed it) ... all amazing things! i'm so grateful and appreciative of everything and everyone in my life and i'm looking forward to a new year filled with family, friends, fun, adventures and more styling. below are some of my faves from the past year ... 


 a huge thank you for following byrdie!! i appreciate each and every reader who visits byrdie and will continue to share my style in hopes of inspiring you to be creative and have fun with your closet. any comments or questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

cheers to a happy, healthy and fun 2013!

p.s. follow me on pinterest, facebook and instagram for more inspiration. 

x

2 comments:

  1. keep inspiring!! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved following you in 2012 and look forward to more style inspiration in the new year!

    ReplyDelete