Monday, February 18, 2013

grey & black.

top: vintage. hoodie: american apparel. jacket: the limited (similar). jeans: joe fresh (similar). shoes: H&M (in stores). clutch: american apparel. hat: street vendor (similar). sunglasses: ray-ban.

this is one of my favorite tees and you've seen it before (here and here) ... i piled on grey and black with a touch of white (my favorite neutrals!). i went through a phase years ago when i wore a zip-up hoodie all the time (and i mean all the time) ... i liked it but it was also due to lack of budget for shopping so it became my go-to. i don't wear hoodies much now except for around the apartment for warmth but i might try to bring it back a bit. i like this one because it's fitted and it's grey, my favorite. 

it's been a super cold and windy few days in NYC and i'm so over it. ughhhhhh. i'm ready for spring. we decided to nix central park today and might hide in a movie theater instead. 

happy monday!

photos: arnel andrada

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have liked those shoes in the store, but you have officially sold me on them. Love how you put them with so many different looks.

    ReplyDelete