Friday, February 8, 2013

Nike Dunk Sky High ... New York


these. i can't. nike does it again. 

nike sky high dunks new york 

don't you just love them and want to wear them every single day?!? no? maybe? well, i do. they're soooo cool. i totally lucked out too .... rime, this super cool sneaker store in my hood put them on instagram tuesday and i pretty much fell in love right then ... so i stopped in the store wednesday a little unsure if i wanted to commit to them (or if they would still have them, they go so fast) and lucky for me, they still had one pair left in my size. once i put them on, i knew they had to come home with me. they're silver textured leather, black patent leather and pony hair. *sigh* .... 

i can't wait to style with them and wear them around town ... stay tuned for outfit posts featuring these bad boys.

happy weekend! we're supposed to get a blizzard tonight so staying in with a couple episodes of breaking bad is my plan for the night ... tgif!

photos: yours truly

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get these from? I tried doing a phone order from Kith Manhattan but they're sold out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @danielle - I got them at Rime as I said in the post, a store in Brooklyn (see post for the link). You could also try the Nike store, 21 Mercer in NYC. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete