Thursday, July 11, 2013

instabyrd.

what i've been up to lately on instagram ...

 sunday funday in dumbo ... 
 my amazing new bday present from the best bf ever ... a vintage ring from the 1800s ...
 lunch with my sister, meg, at our favorite place - penelope ...
 brunch in brooklyn ...
 summer day in the hood ... (bb dakota tank ...
hitting golf balls at chelsea piers ... 
 night out in brooklyn ... 
 a friend's rooftop bday party with my sister, kristin ...
sunset on the roof ... 
 a throwback thursday to last summer in L.A. ...
 a dinner date with a lady friend ... 
 happy hour with kristin ...
 friend ... 
rooftop drinks with my sister, meg ...
brooklyn BBQ during 4th of july weekend ...

sorry for the lack of posts lately ... thanks for stopping by and i hope to give you more outfit posts shortly!! 

in the meantime, follow me on instagram and pinterest for tons of fashion (and other) inspiration ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment