tis the season! here's the first of a few gift guides i'll be sharing with you. these items are perfect for the ladies in your life ... friends, sisters, girlfriends, moms.... and a bonus? everything is under $150, woop!
1. open hand jewelry holder - $17.80
i love this. so cool in gold and it's a bargain! it can be displayed on a dresser with jewelry piled on it or it can sit on a bar cart.
2. waterford crystal old fashion glasses - $125 (set of 2)
these tumblers are so pretty and cool ... perfect for a cocktail or wine.
3. mary katranzou for rodial candle - $62.29
get one of mary kratnzou's amazing prints at a reasonable price that will look pretty sitting on anyone's coffee table.
4. tova petal earrings - $100
i'm a sucker for rhinestones and the colors on these are so pretty. they're perfect with a holiday dress or can be thrown on with a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans.
5. rebecca minkoff pouch - $55who doesn't need a little "life of the party" pouch to stash credit cards, coins or cash?
6. asos beanie - $17.80
the red pom-pom on this hat is so fun - the perfect way to stay warm during cold, dreary months.
7. studio sarah notebook - $11.57
i rarely meet a notebook i don't like. this one will look chic sitting on a desk.
8. gold plated ID bracelet - $88.99
such a classic piece. engrave it with initials to make it personal but it's not necessary for the cool factor.
9. beautycounter rose water - $32
this is refreshing and hydrating spray is perfect for your desk at work or to take on your travels to spritz on your face for a pick-up.
HAPPY GIFT SHOPPING!