as you know from my summer inspiration post, i like white especially for summer. i think everyone should have some classic white tops in their closet, they're an easy go-to. here are some of my current faves ....
1. madewell oversized button-downs shirt - a white button-down is a must. you can wear it casually with boyfriend jeans or you can dress it up tucked into a skirt with fun earrings.
2. asos monki high neck crop top - crop tops can be chic when worn with a high-waisted skirt - solid colored or a fun print.
3. asos long sleeved top - throw on with skinny pants, do a little front tuck and add a statement necklace to jazz it up.
4. j.crew pintuck cami - a chic cami to wear the rest of summer and under blazers come fall.
5. cheap monday perfect t-shirt - it's always good to have a slouchy, comfortable t-shirt in your closet. you can wear it with shorts now and jeans and a leather jacket later.
tgif + happy shopping!