it's getting pretty cold .... winter is coming, ughhhh. so you need a big, warm scarf. at least i wear one everywhere i go in the fall and winter and almost never take it off. here's some that i'm liking right now that would look good with a coat or as part of your outfit ....
1. asos grey plaid check scarf - love the classic plaid pattern
2. asos oversized knit scarf - a great, versatile every day scarf
3. madewell bandana triangle scarf - a cool graphic print
4. asos oversized leopard scarf - leopard is pretty much a neutral
5. yarnz solid scarf - you kind of can't go wrong with a black scarf in a wool/cashmere blend
6. asos tweed check oversized scarf - plaid + oversized = perfect combo
p.s. some good sales are going on right now ....
gap - 30% off your omline purchase. code: HAPPY
banana republic - 30% off full priced items in-store and online. code: BREXCITED
madewell 25% off select sweaters + boots, code: YESPLEASE
some of my faves to snag during the sale....